If you have any questions or would like to discuss using the service, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gear VR is powered by a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, please see the Compatibility List.
The Samsung Gear VR works with the following Samsung phones:
Lollipop 5.0.1 and newer.
The phones' Main Display Resolution is 2560 x 1440.
1. Take out the Gear VR headset and Samsung Galaxy S7. Turn on the Galaxy S7 by holding down the button on the side.
2. Take off the front plate from the Gear VR and make sure the right clip is pulled back.
3. Insert the phone into the left clip via the micro usb port.
4. Push the phone in until the right clip clicks into place and the phone feels secure.
5. Put the front plate back on.
6. The Gear VR is activated by a proximity sensor so it will turn on once you've put the device on. Readjust the Velcro straps until comfortable.
7. Adjust the focus wheel on the top of the Gear VR until you can see clearly. If it is still blurry then try moving the device up and down your face. It is possible to wear glasses with the Gear VR but it will be more comfortable if you have contacts or try without.
8. Use the Touch Pad on the side of the Gear VR to select(tap) and swipe to navigate across menus. You can also use the provided Bluetooth controller.
Plug the provided headphones into the 3mm jack port on the Samsung Galaxy S7 before inserting into the Gear VR. The audio will be sent through the headphones and you can now plug it into the Gear VR.
It is important to store the VR headset safely when not in use. DO NOT leave the headset in direct sunlight as the lens can burn in the display. Please store in the bag/box provided with the headset.