Bodleian iSkills is a programme of workshops, guides and tutorials aimed at helping you develop your skills in information discovery and scholarly communication.
Topics covered include:
- Information discovery and searching for scholarly materials
- Endnote, RefWorks, Zotero and Mendeley for managing references and formatting footnotes and bibliographies
- Keeping up to date with new research
- Measuring research impact
- Understanding copyright and looking after your intellectual property
- Open Access publishing and complying with funder mandates for open access
- Managing your research data
You can find a timetable of the term's workshops on their website, as well as various handouts and guides.