Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Bodleian iSkills is a programme of workshops, guides and tutorials aimed at helping you develop your skills in information discovery and scholarly communication.
Topics covered include:
- Information discovery and searching for scholarly materials
- Endnote, RefWorks, Zotero and Mendeley for managing references and formatting footnotes and bibliographies
- Keeping up to date with new research
- Measuring research impact
- Understanding copyright and looking after your intellectual property
- Open Access publishing and complying with funder mandates for open access
- Managing your research data
You can find a timetable of the term's workshops on their website, as well as various handouts and guides.
How to Search Databases
This Prezi will take you through the process of systematically searching databases in order to get the most relevant search results for your research.