- Go to http://ora.ox.ac.uk
- Click on ‘Deposit’ then ‘Oxford Research Student - Thesis’
- Enter your WebAuth username and password when prompted
- You can resume or edit a previous partially complete submission at a later stage provided you have saved it and it is still in your work area and you haven’t clicked the final "Finish editing record" button
- Read the deposit agreement and indicate if you agree or not. If you do not agree the deposit process will terminate here
- Upload the file(s)
- Describe your thesis (title, subject, keywords etc)
- Author and supervisor details
- Add information on any related publications
- Funding and Rights information
- Select embargo period, 3rd party copyright status and submit the item
Your submission will be checked before being forwarded to the main archive.
* Mandatory fields are marked * and shaded yellow
- You may save your deposit at any stage and return to it later (see the ‘Actions’ buttons at the bottom of each page). You may save the partially completed deposit at any time before submitting the item in stage 5.
- Please note if you choose to save a partially completed deposit that you should close your browser at this point in order to log out completely
- ORA staff may add/edit data after form data has been submitted