Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Details and booking
Open Access Oxford: what's happening?
A briefing on open access publishing and Oxford's position including guidance on how to comply with the Open Access requirements for the REF and mandates from key funding bodies whilst respecting your publisher's rights and policies.
Topics to include:
- What is open access?
- Key terms – Gold, Green, Article Processing Charges
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route – how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- Where to get more information & help
- Act on Acceptance and OA policy for REF 2021
- New University policy for the RCUK Open Access block grant
Intended Audience: Current Oxford researchers and academics, research support staff and librarians
Dates and booking
|Wednesday 30 January 14.00-15.00
||Radcliffe Science Library, IT Training Room
||> Book now
Presenters: Juliet Ralph with Andy Kernot, Judith Ames, Clare Kavanagh or Sarah Humphreys
Format: Presentation with Q&A