There are many publications that cover legal news and current awareness. Some of these publications are online and can be set up as RSS feeds (see box on the left hand side). There are other online magazines as well. Hard copy publications that cover legal news are likely to be in the form of journals and newsletters and as such will be in the journals section of the UK collection (CW UK). Below is a few examples of journals both online and in hard copy that cover legal news. There are a lot of hard copy newsletters that are published on a weekly or monthly basis which focus on a particular legal subject and so it is worth searching the catalogue or the Bodleian Law Library's database to see if there is one on your topic of interest.
- Law Society Gazette - this is a weekly hard copy publication but it is also available online and as an RSS feed (see box on the left)
- Current Law Monthly Digest - hard copy at Cw UK 200 C976b. Although this is a monthly publication it has current development in the law arranged by subject. There is also an alphabetical list of cases, legislation, bills as well as useful legal reference information such as fees and the Retail Price Index.
- Current Legal Problems - Available in hard copy at Cw UK 300 C200. This is a show case of cutting edge academic research in law. Volumes are published as and when.
- New Law Journal - Available in hard copy at Cw UK 300 N25 as well as online. Can sign up to an email newsletter or a RSS Feed.
- Solicitors' Journal - Available in hard copy at Cw UK 300 S120 as well as Lexis Library.
- Legal Week - available on LegalWeek.com.