The Radcliffe Science Library
The RSL is the University's main science library. It provides access to our printed collections and electronic resources, and services such as photocopying, printing and scanning, microfilm readers and document supply. Find out more on the Science Libraries Website.
Take a virtual tour for a view of RSL collections and services from the comfort of your PC.
Contacting the Library
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or telephone: +44 (0)1865-272800.
New to Oxford?
Library Resources for Pharmacology
This Guide tells you about resources available through the Bodleian Libraries to support teaching and research in Pharmacology at Oxford.
Your Subject Librarian Juliet Ralph is based in the Radcliffe Science Library. Please contact for help and information on
- Library services & resources.
- Literature searching & Locating full text.
- One-to-one or group training on bibliographic databases, reference management, impact factors, Open Access.
- Keeping up-to-date with new papers in your field.
- Book and Journal recommendations for library purchase.
News From the Science Libraries
Science Libraries Newsletter
Click on the link below for the monthly newsletter from the Science & Medical Libraries:
Medical Sciences Librarian
Radcliffe Science Library,
Oxford OX1 3QP.
Tel: 01865 272853.