Official Papers guides
- African Studies
- Commonwealth Studies
- Criminal and Judicial Statistics: 1800 to present day
- EDC: European Documentation Centre
- International Intergovernmental Organisations
- League of Nations
- Official Papers : A guide to the collections
- Official Papers for Criminology & Socio-Legal Studies
- Official Papers for Education
- Official Papers for Refugee Studies
- Official Papers for Social Care and Social Policy
- Parliamentary Papers, Proceedings and Departmental Papers : UK
- United Nations
This guide relates to material from official government sources only.
Oxford's collection of official papers is outstanding. The Library as a legal deposit library receives one copy of every item published in the UK. In addition the Library functions as a depository library for several international organisations, most notably the United Nations.
This guide aims to give an overview of the various collections and finding aids relevant to Refugee Studies. The Official Papers collection is situated in the Bodleian Law Library on the ground floor. The collection is on open shelf so accessible to readers.
The Bodleian Social Science Library contains the collections of the former Refugee Studies Centre (RSC) Library and houses material supporting the research and teaching of the RSC. The collections cover the causes, experiences, and consequences of forced displacement and are international in coverage. Please see the Refugee Studies Libguide for contact details and specialist collection informatin.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1865 271462
Fax: +44 (0) 1865 271475
Official Papers Section
Bodleian Law Library,
St. Cross Building,
Oxford. OX1 3UR