Steps 1 & 2: Selecting and naming your print job
1. Open a file or URL and select Print. Go into 'Properties' to select Colour and Double-sided options (see 'Changing printer settings' for more information).
2. Name your job when prompted and adjust the printer settings as necessary (see 'Changing printer settings') for further information.
The default is Black & White, Single-sided i.e. 1 page printed per side of a sheet.
Please note that if colour is selected ALL pages sent will be printed in colour mode (even if they only contain black and white text / images) and charged accordingly. With 'colour' selected, only send pages you want printed in colour.
Steps 3 & 4: Authenticating and printing your job
3. You now need to authenticate your job.
- Click on the SunRayPrint tab on the SOLO browser.
- Your job should now appear on the list with the newest at the bottom.
- Tick the box/boxes next to your job/s and enter your PCAS username and password at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Print.
- Your job should now disappear from the list.
4. You can collect the job from any printer/copier in the Bodleian Libraries and your account will be charged at the point of collection.
For more information visit http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/services/copy