Oxford subscribes to a wide range of e-resources, e-journals and e-books to support your research and study. Use of these is governed strictly by licence agreements.
- E-resources may be used for study and research but NOT for commercial purposes
- You may NOT share your password or pass content from e-resources to anyone else
- Systematic downloading or viewing of excessive amounts of data is strictly forbidden
Failure to comply may result in:
- Referral to the University Proctors
- Publishers withdrawing content from the whole university