Why is PCAS such a big change?
PCAS is a new system for printing, copying, and scanning across the Bodleian Libraries. All copying and printing will be done through one device – the existing photocopiers - and payment made through online accounts topped up by credit/debit cards.
How will you benefit from PCAS?
The following new services are now available:
• Scanning as a standard service across all libraries
• Colour printing/copying/scanning
• Scan to USB/email and print from USB
• Duplex printing, with discounts
• Self-service top-up of accounts from any PC
• Printing from laptops, mobile devices, and off-campus printing
• Send a print job and collect from any device in any library within 72 hrs.
For more information visit http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/services/copy